Academic Excellence Award: Postgraduate
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEAs) acknowledge and reward new students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
The Domestic Postgraduate category of the MUAEAs are awarded to commencing students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA in a Bachelor degree course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing your first semester and/or trimester of study at the time of award
- be enrolled full time (at least 9 credit points), or have exceptional reasons for studying part-time or external.
- have a good academic record with an average WAM (weighted average mark) of 75% or higher, in the Bachelor degree course prior to applying to the Murdoch University postgraduate course.
- give permission for your image and name to be used by the University in our media and publications and to co-operate with reasonable marketing requests for the purposes of publicity for the MUAEA Scholarship.
Please note that this scholarship is not available to students enrolled in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
How to Apply
Complete the online application below and attach the required documents by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- academic transcripts (only if you're from another university. This does not apply to Murdoch students).
Payment of the award will be made in two equal instalments, directly into your nominated bank account, as follows:
- $1,500 in week 7 or 8 in the semester you are awarded;
- $1,500 in week 7 or 8 consecutive second semester.
All payments are subject to your ongoing acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions of the award.