We value our supplier relationships. If you’re looking to partner with us to supply goods and services to our business and communities while aligning with our values, we encourage you to learn more about our opportunities and how to join us.
We are seeking suppliers who relate to our values and commit to delivering quality and value for money.
- ensure the commitment to, or procurement of goods and services across the University and on behalf of the University, complies with good procurement practices
- provide a minimum set of governance standards and procurement principles whilst delivering value for money in a competitive environment
- provide direction on monitoring and compliance.
- value for money
- probity and ethical behaviour
- risk management
- approved supplier principles
Working with us
Categories of spend
We purchase a wide range of goods and services each year to support teaching, research and business services functions.
This includes student support and advice, technology, travel, library, audit, finance, legal services, recruitment, marketing and brand communications.
This includes both operational and construction-related services for the built form and property-related services, such as cleaning, grounds maintenance, security, parking, waste management, furniture and fittings, plant and equipment, trade services, head contractors, real estate services, fleet, utilities and renewables.
This includes laboratory equipment and consumables, testing services.
This includes teaching administration and assessment administration as well as teaching equipment and pharmaceuticals.
This includes hardware and software, printing, networks, IT consultancy, data storage, cloud infrastructure, ICT maintenance and support services, mobile devices and telecommunications.
We require all our suppliers to comply with our terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
Tax and insurance
The Australian Business Numbers (ABN) and GST registrations for Murdoch University and its subsidiary entities are:
- Alan & Iris Peacocke Research Foundation (Trust)
- Murdoch University (includes Murdoch Dubai)
- Murdoch Singapore Pte Ltd
- Innovative Chiropractic Learning Pty Ltd
- Murdoch Ventures Pty Ltd
- Murdoch Investments Company Pty Ltd
- Murdoch Retirement Services Pty Ltd
Murdoch University maintains a range of insurance policies to protect property, plant and equipment that the University is responsible for (including owned and leased property in the University's care, custody or control).
The University also maintains policies designed to cover staff and students from legal liability which may arise in the conduct of University business. Further information can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.
Purchase orders are raised independently by the requester. Please liaise directly with your Murdoch contact for purchase order enquiries.
For all other enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.