Our Perth campus has a variety of sporting venues available to hire through both our Sports Precinct and Murdoch Active.
Our Sports Precinct offers playing fields as well as a sports pavilion with a bar area and change rooms. The playing fields are ideal for a range of sports including cricket, AFL and soccer.
The Sports Precinct includes:
- two synthetic pitches
- two cricket ovals
- cricket nets
- one AFL pitch
- one grass soccer pitch
- sports pavilion
- synthetic pitch and pavilion with change rooms, umpire rooms, toilets and kiosk.
Change rooms can be made available with any field booking. Pavilions must be booked.
Precinct map and price list
Download the PDFs to see the layout of the Precinct and the price list for each venue and facility.
How to book
Follow these steps to book a venue:
- Email email@example.com to find out if the venue you need is available. Please provide the date, time and estimated attendance for your booking.
- Read our general conditions of venue hire. By proceeding, you’re agreeing to these conditions.
- Download and complete our sports booking application form.
- Email the completed application form and a copy of your current certificate of public liability insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will confirm if your application is approved. External companies will be invoiced for the venue hire in the month following your booking.
If you need to cancel your booking, a minimum of one week's notice is required.
Murdoch Active offers a wide range of sporting facilities and equipment which are available to students, staff or the community through memberships or bookings. This includes indoor and outdoor courts, a small grass field and equipment.
To find out more, visit Murdoch Active facilities and hiring.
Equipment and event services
Need a hand organising the extra items an event often requires? Whether its hiring trestle tables, chairs and audio-visual equipment, or help with coordinating security and tradespeople for larger events, we can help.
To learn more about things to consider and how we can help when holding an event on campus, see hiring a venue.