Access support to facilitate success in your studies and enable you to commit to your Australian Defence Force obligations.
In collaboration with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) we have developed a support program for students who are members of the ADF. The program also includes reservists.
As a member of the Australian Defence Force we understand you need extra support to help you balance your study commitments and other obligations.
Your liaison officer assists you from the time of entry through to your graduation. They support you to access benefits and liaise with academic staff on your behalf so you can balance your ADF obligations and study commitments.
Your liaison officer is available to make sure you know what options are available, how to access them and act on your behalf. These may include:
- credit for study you have completed at other institutions
- flexible learning options such as changing study mode, online catch-up class recordings and other online resources
- alternative arrangements for exams
- deferred assessments and assignment extensions
- approved leave to take a break from your studies for up to four semesters.
Your liaison officer
Get in touch
Phone: +61 8 9360 7626
Visit: Building 350.3.001
Hours: Tuesdays 8:30am–4:30pm