A Murdoch University alumni chapter is an influential collective of Murdoch graduates, unified by a shared passion for a discipline, interest, activity, location or all of the above. Alumni chapters provide a fun way for alumni to keep in touch and socialise with each other, as well as facilitate professional development and career networking opportunities.
Benefits of joining a chapter
- Professional development – lectures, workshops and continuous learning.
- Volunteering opportunities – giving back to the University as well as the community.
- Networking opportunities – mixing with fellow alumni, industry professionals, academics and students.
- Family and community engagement events – foster University spirit and connect with new friendly faces.
- Social events – purely for fun!
Join an established alumni chapter
Email Timothy Wu
Like on Facebook
Email Adrian Ong
Join Facebook group
Email Adrian Wolf
Join LinkedIn group
Start your own chapter
If you’re interested in establishing your own alumni chapter, our Alumni Relations team are here to give you a helping hand. We would love to support you and help you to surround yourself with like-minded individuals within our incredibly diverse, vibrant and ever-growing Murdoch Community. For more information on how you can form an alumni chapter, contact the Alumni Relations team.
Host a one-off reunion
If committing to creating a chapter seems a little overwhelming, but you’d still love the chance to catch-up with your classmates, you can consider hosting a reunion. We can provide support for booking campus venues and connecting with your fellow graduates. Get in touch with the Alumni Relations team to learn more.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions regarding alumni chapters.